StreamSets Control Hub adds DevOps sensibilities
|Christian Hargrave in Enterprise Thursday, December 14, 2017|
Open source dataflow management solution StreamSets Control Hub helps DevOps teams to manage complex data movements.
StreamSets Control Hub addresses the challenges caused by the evolution of applications toward complex, time-sensitive data movement, where analytics are performed every step of the way. These dataflow architectures demand the same disciplined approach to design and provisioning that enterprises apply to the applications themselves. Traditional hand-coded and ad-hoc approaches to data pipelines slow delivery of data-driven applications, drive up development and maintenance costs, and make application performance fragile when changes occur to the data.
StreamSets Control Hub features include:
- Hosted dataflow designer for collaborative design of smart pipelines and topologies that can execute anywhere, from edge devices to the data center and across multiple cloud providers
- Automated deployment and scalable execution of dataflows via Kubernetes today, and other container management methods in the future
- A development toolkit that provides a programmatic interface for automated build and scalable execution of pipelines, with support for Java and Python
- Governance integration with enterprise catalogs, starting with Cloudera Navigator and Apache Atlas
- Flexible hosting options, including via cloud.streamsets.com, private cloud, public cloud and on premises
“We have seen our Fortune 500 customers incur substantial effort and pain as they hand-craft solutions that operationalize their StreamSets dataflow architectures, scaling to hundreds of thousands of pipelines in scope,” said Girish Pancha, CEO of StreamSets. “An operational mindset across the lifecycle is required for modern analytic applications to succeed. We built StreamSets Control Hub to provide a focal point for dataflow management so that businesses can accelerate time to value for their data-driven applications.”
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.