Index San Francisco is now accepting speaker submissions!
|Richard Harris in Events Monday, November 27, 2017|
Index - San Francisco is looking to fill speaker slots for their tech conference on topics like AI, Machine Learning, and more.
Index - San Francisco is looking for speakers to lead sessions in the following tracks:
- Programming Languages and Platforms Beyond the 21st Century: Hosted by Frank Greco, Founder and Lead of the New York Java SIG
- The Frontiers of Intelligence: AI, ML, and Analytics: Hosted by Satish Mandalika, CEO and Founder of Drishyam.ai and Jim Weaver, Java Developer, Author, and Speaker
- Next Gen Web, Mobile, and IoT: Hosted by Phil Leggetter, Director of Developer Relations at Nexmo
- The Practice of Cloud, Containers, and Microservices: Hosted by Arun Gupta, Principal Open Source Technologist, AWS and Chris Richardsson, Founder of Evenutate, Inc.
- Real-Life Production Deployments: Hosted by Per Minborg, CTO and Co-Founder, Speedment
- The Art of Methodologies: Hosted by Clint Byrum, Senior Cloud Engineer, GoDaddy
- The Rise of the Human Side of Technology: Hosted by Colette Alexander, Engineering Manager, Spotify
- Geek Shop and the Future of the Future: Hosted by Kevin Hoyt, Developer Advocate, IBM
Sound interesting to you? Submit your paper here by December 8, 2017.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.