Here is the second round of Q3 Mobile First Insights from Opera Mediaworks
|Richard Harris in Analytics Monday, December 5, 2016|
Opera Mediaworks gathered insights into which apps are attracting new users and rising in the rankings, which ones are retaining and engaging users, and identified the most promising apps they have seen emerge on their platform during Q3. We can share top rankings by session time and stickiness (MAU/DAU).
Below are some of the top findings:
- WattPad, an app that fosters a writing community of 45 million users who upload articles, original stories, fan fiction and poems, has the highest average session time among the group.
- Panda Pop is just one of the games created by Jam City (formerly SGN), an LA-based company that has several other top-grossing titles such as Cookie Jam, Juice Jam and Panda Jam.
- PewDiePie, the YouTube star with nearly 50M subscribers, recently launched a YouTube Simulator game, and it had one of the highest “stickiness” level (ratio of daily active users to monthly users).
- The highest stickiness level came from WeatherBug, most likely due to its obvious daily utility to users.
- While there are millions of apps available in the app stores today, with incredible features and capabilities, checking weather is still one of the top daily activities of mobile users.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.