HealthTap Cloud launches to help developers create better health apps
|Michael Haynes in Cloud Services Friday, November 4, 2016|
To date, participating developers come from a diverse range of institutions, including Fortune 500 employers, multinational payers, hospitals/health systems, government agencies, device/sensor manufacturers, and health app startups. Google, IBM, Flex, and iHealth are just a few of the companies collaborating with HealthTap on building with the HealthTap Cloud. Additionally, Blockchain S.A. is working with the HealthTap Cloud team to create a new healthcare blockchain - oundational infrastructure for managing federated, trusted access to medical records securely between all parties in the private network, including hospitals, doctor practices, insurance companies, and app developers.
Key modules of the HealthTap Cloud include:
- Cross-Platform Telemedicine: Reinvent and evolve telemedicine services by embedding secure, ultra high-definition video/voice/text chat in iOS/Android/web apps. This facilitates multi-participant communication between doctors, patients, translators, caregivers and more with seamless integration with pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
- Big Data
- Health Data Exchange: Instantly connect to unified health data (with explicit user permission) via an integrated, cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant and SOC2 Type II-certified PHR; securely read and write access across a full spectrum of electronic medical records (EMRs), apps, devices, and the Internet of Things (IoT); use integrated authentication and a single identity management solution for all patients and providers
- Population Health Insights: Benefit from real-time and historical analytics tools and services for large health datasets; perform better predictive modeling, machine learning/AI, collaborative filtering, and personalization
- Clinical CRM: Efficiently and effectively engage patient populations for improved adherence and outcomes; author care protocol templates for any wellness or disease-management goal and tailor them for individual patients; automate reminders/follow ups, send personalized content, and respond in real time to adherence and device data with instantly reactive instructions and smart alerts for patients, caregivers, and providers
- Trusted Content: Tap into the world’s largest repository of doctor answers, tips, news, articles, medication reviews, and more, organized by the world’s most comprehensive natural-language health ontology and tagged with user attributes to power personalization
Clouds are distributed technology platforms that leverage sophisticated technology innovations to provide highly scalable and resilient environments that can be remotely utilized by organizations in a multitude of powerful ways. To successfully build upon, integrate with, or even create a cloud environment requires an understanding of its common inner mechanics, architectural layers, and models, as well as an understanding of the business and economic factors that result from the adoption and real-world use of cloud-based services.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
The ultimate hands-on Linux user guide.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.