Qualitia's test automation software now supports Selenium 3.0
|Richard Harris in Application Testing Wednesday, October 19, 2016|
Qualitia has unveiled the new 3.12 release of it's script-less test automation software. The highlight of the new release is the support for the latest version of Selenium, version 3.0.
With the new release, Selenium 3.0 has been launched as “a tool for user-focused automation of mobile and web apps”. They have completely dropped the RC support and has forced the users to switch to WebDriver APIs.
One of the major changes in this release of Selenium is the support for different browsers is available via the specifically designed browsers such as Mozilla’s gecko driver, Apple’s safari driver and Microsoft web driver server. With this new release, Qualitia users will not have to worry about changing their scripts for different versions of the browsers as Qualitia will take care of the seamless switching across the different browser versions.
Read more: http://www.qualitiasoft.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more