Posted 7/26/2016 12:03:27 PM by RICHARD HARRIS, Executive Editor
O'Reilly is offering a three day online conference offering training on how to leverage mobile device hardware for responsive sites, progressive web apps (PWA), and optimized mobile interfaces. The conference will be held October 12–14 and training will be from 9AM – 1PM PDT.
The daily schedule is as follows:
- Intro to the training
- Current status of the mobile Web
- The new responsive world
- Basic tools needed
- CSS mobile tricks: mobile-specific attributes, scroll snap, blur effects, scroll, position: sticky, and more
- Responsive images and new formats
- Accelerated mobile pages (AMPs)
- Media and AirPlay APIs
- The Physical Web and abilities
- Hardware access: sensors, Bluetooth
- Touch, gestures, pointers, and 3D touch
- Home screen and progressive web apps
- Native OS integration and Native app and website working as a team: app banners, credential sharing, custom URIs, app links
- SEO and app search indexing
- Advanced mobile web app techniques
The cost for the conference is $299 and group discounts are available.
Read More http://www.oreilly.com/online-training/advanced-mo...