Create Virtual Agents and Chat Bots with IBM Watson Conversation
Thursday, July 14, 2016
IBM is moving its Watson Conversation solution into general availability. The platform offers the opportunity to build Virtual Agents and Chat Bots that offer natural conversation flows by combining a series of cognitive techniques: defining intents and entities and crafting dialog to simulate conversation, all in one integrated service.
Watson Conversation offers a clean and simple user interface that does not require any coding or a deep understanding of machine language providing developers a way to easily build and train a bot - from simple, narrowly focused tools to sophisticated, full-blown virtual agents.
Watson Conversation gives developers the flexibility and versatility to build one bot that can be easily deployed anywhere – from social media, Slack, SMS, on mobile, into a website, even on robots.
The new service is available on IBM Bluemix where developers can build and train a basic system at no cost.
Read more: https://www.ibm.com/blogs/watson/2016/07/building-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more