Posted 6/23/2016 1:02:32 PM by RICHARD HARRIS, Executive Editor
Google and Udacity are launching a new Android Basics Nanodegree offering a series of courses and services that introduce Android app creation to those unfamiliar with Android app development. The program costs $199US per month.
Participants can learn at their own pace how to use Android Studio to design app user interfaces and implement user interactions using the Java programming language. Upon completing the Android Basics Nanodegree, participants will also have the opportunity to continue learning with the Career-track Android Nanodegree (for intermediate developers).
All of the individual courses that make up the Nanodegree are available online at udacity.com/google. Udacity paid services include access to coaches, guidance on projects, help staying on track, career counseling, and a certificate upon completion.
Participant will be exposed to introductory concepts to learn the following skills:
- Build app user interfaces
- Implement user interactions
- Store information in a database
- Pull data from the internet into your app
- Identify and fix unexpected behavior in the app
- Localize your app to support other languagesRead More https://www.udacity.com/course/android-developer-n...