Pinterest Acquires URX Mobile App Deep Linking Platform
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
URX has announced that it has been purchased by Pinterest. According to a recent statement by URX CEO John Milinovich, “Today, I’m excited to announce that the URX team is joining Pinterest. As we learned more about Pinterest's mission of helping people discover and do the things they love, it was clear that we share a similar view of the future. Discovery is one of the largest problems and opportunities on the web, and Pinterest is well positioned to solve it at an unprecedented scale.”
As part of the purchase URX will be immediately discontinue its AppViews advertising platform and its working with its current customers during the transition.
Read more: http://blog.urx.com/urx-blog/2016/5/3/urx-is-joini...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more