Built.io Releases Native Mobile SDKs for Contentstack
Monday, March 14, 2016
Built.io has released new native mobile SDKs for Contentstack, the companies cloud-based API-driven headless content management system (CMS). The release also introduces a redesigned user interface with new features for content editors and new tools for developers.
Highlights of the new release include:
- A new ROI Calculator is based on a decade of experience implementing a large number and variety of CMS solutions across mid-size organizations and Fortune 500 enterprises. The ROI Calculator makes it easy for organizations to quantify the savings that they can realize vs. for example, Drupal or WordPress.
- The new Drag-and-Drop Content Type Builder allows developers to create structural page elements in seconds and accelerates the creation of corresponding page structure by 10x.
- Separate API Consoles for Content Management and Content Delivery make it easy for developers to enable headless CMS use cases by integrating content via APIs and managing such content in a mobile or IoT app.
- Asset Tagging allows groups of similar assets – such as employee pictures, downloadable case studies, product images, etc. – to be grouped. Assets can still be published individually, but now also in groups based on their tags. Further, assets can be filtered and displayed based on their tags, publish status and/or file type.
- Content Type Labels simplifies management of bigger web properties by organizing similar content types and recurring page elements, such as a page footer, community or support sections, into groups and allowing them to be searched, sorted and filtered using
- Contentstack Express Framework decouples the CMS from the website itself, which means developers can guarantee uptime and reliability without any dependency on an underlying CMS. Legacy CMS solutions typically rely on data being served directly by the CMS and its database, which can add to unwelcome dependencies, leads to performance bottlenecks and makes the web architecture unnecessarily complex to manage and scale.
Magento Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Studio marches in Wednesday, April 25, 2018
npm@6 package manager brings new security features Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Applitools raises $31M to advance visual AI Tuesday, April 24, 2018
How Blockchain is making an impact in healthcare Monday, April 23, 2018
Coinsource attempts to stop Bitcoin fraud Monday, April 23, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you