Vungle Now Supports Videos Ads For Windows 10 with New SDK
Sunday, November 22, 2015
Vungle has released its Windows 10 SDK to help game developers monetize Window’s smartphones, desktops, and Surface tablets, with support for other platforms, including Xbox One.
The announcement extends Vungle’s mobile video ad platform beyond Android and iOS to the Windows 10 cross-platform OS. The platform also offers support for Support for Unity, Adobe Air, Cocos2dx and Corona.
A core part of Vungle’s platform is opt-in ads that occur at natural breaking points within the app. For example, an in-game ad might appear after a character dies or at the end of a level. In exchange for viewing the ad, users then earn in-game goods such as virtual currency or extra lives.
The Vungle offers Windows 10 developers the following:
- Ad placements include skippable and non-skippable interstitials, opt-in ads, and storefront placements
- 100% full-screen, high-quality videos fit seamlessly within the UX, allowing the ability to monetize users without compromising in-app experience. Unique placements are available from storefront to opt-in are designed to blend in with features of the game.
- Flexible placements attract up to 100% completion rates, leading to increased revenues for our publishers.
- Advanced ad serving algorithms deliver the right ads to the right users at the right time.
- Supported mediation platforms include AdMob, Heyzap and MoPub.
More rewarded mobile ads = higher user engagement Thursday, April 19, 2018
IT Revolution announces DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 Thursday, April 19, 2018
Reshape the World Challenge launches to help the self-employed Wednesday, April 18, 2018
USC Games announces first student games expo Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Move data between the cloud and edge with Couchbase Mobile 2.0 Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you