Posted 9/16/2015 3:03:44 PM by RICHARD HARRIS, Executive Editor
Built.io has announced the general availability of its Built.io Flow offering updates to the platform that facilitates enterprise and Internet of Things (IoT) integration connecting software, systems, sensors and devices.
Built.io Flow is an integration-as-a-service platform that enables developers connect sensors, devices, systems and applications across mobile, web and IoT providing the ability to create workflows that automate complex business processes and deliver data to the right place at the right time.
Built.io Flow operates entirely in the cloud without requiring setup, installation or configuration of local software components. This latest release includes:
- Realtime Triggers for applications to initiate workflows across multiple, connected systems.
- Live Trigger Visualization allows developers to test, debug and run automated, realtime workflows
- Several hundred pre-configured, out-of-the-box connectors to popular enterprise software packages, such as Salesforce, Marketo, Oracle and SAP.
- An Enterprise Gateway to securely connect firewalled systems to cloud and web-based services, as well the burgeoning world of mobile and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- A revamped, intuitive visual designer to instantly create sophisticated workflows that orchestrate and automate complex business processes across these domains.
- Advanced API Builder allows developers to author, combine, wrap and abstract multiple API calls into one single call.Read More https://www.built.io/products/flow/overview...