Marketing & Promotion
New Google App Invites Helps Developers Drive App Installs with Deep Linking
Wednesday, June 03, 2015
Google has released App Invites in beta, which provides mobile app developers the ability to use deep linking from a users’ device and Google-wide contacts as a source to drive referrals and app installs. The new offering is available for iOS and Android app developers.
The Google team offers these suggestions for utilizing the beta toolkit:
- Use app invites for expanded reach: Tap into SMS and email invites via your user’s phone and Google contacts.
- Make it easy for your users to send invites. Google recommends their closest contacts to share your app with, and suggest a preferred method of delivery.
- Send actionable invite cards: Include an install button right in an email invite.
- Faster Android install flows: New Android users can click App Invite and download your app straight from the Play Store, bypassing the browser windows that usually open in between.
- Create personalized onboarding flows: New users can get deep linked into a specific onboarding experience - for example, you can offer custom discount codes or content.
Measure app invites using Google Analytics custom reports.
More rewarded mobile ads = higher user engagement Thursday, April 19, 2018
IT Revolution announces DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 Thursday, April 19, 2018
Reshape the World Challenge launches to help the self-employed Wednesday, April 18, 2018
USC Games announces first student games expo Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Move data between the cloud and edge with Couchbase Mobile 2.0 Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you