Zend Releases Z Ray for Magento, a PHP Application Debugging and Productivity Solution
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Monday, February 9, 2015|
Zend has released Z-Ray for Magento, a PHP debugging and productivity solution for real-time visibility into applications created with Magento. Z-Ray's "X-Ray vision" offers in-context visibility inside Magento applications, showing what happens when constructing each page.
Z-Ray displays all under-the-hood details and PHP requests involved in building a page. It provides information on blocks, events, functions, handles, observers, request properties, page requests, performance metrics, database query insight, session data and more.vZ-Ray is included within Zend Server 8, allowing developers to detect and fix issues and collaborate with operations staff to resolve production issues for Magento applications.
Z-Ray for Magento offers the ability to:
- Analyze errors and warnings.
- Get deep insight on blocks, events, functions, handles, observers, request properties.
- Identify database queries issues.
- Inspect page requests.
- Debug mobile app requests.
- Debug web services API calls.
- Get insight on URL performance.
For mobile app debugging, Z-Ray Live! delivers information on requests originating from native mobile clients and API calls providing the ability to see into the server-side execution of mobile app requests. Developers using Magento can create their own customized view in Z-Ray with the new Z-Ray Extensibility API to support any framework or application.
In addition to Z-Ray, Zend Server 8 offers a fully-integrated application platform for Magento applications based on a certified PHP stack. It provides real-time monitoring features, increased Web server and application performance, a new interface, higher application availability, scalability and clustering.
Z-Ray for Magento is available with Zend Server 8 now on Linux x86 and x86-64, Mac OS X, Windows x86 and x86-64. The Zend Server 8 development environment starts at $20 per month, or 3 cents an hour on Amazon Web Services.
For more information on Z-Ray for Magento, visit the Zend website.
Read more: http://www.zend.com/en/products/server/z-ray
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more