Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Sencha has released Sencha Space 1.2, an application management platform to deploy, audit, and secure cross-platform HTML5 applications on supported desktop, tablet, and smartphones.
Sencha Space provides the ability to deliver business applications to desktops, tablets, and smartphones in a secure web application environment that encrypts and segregates proprietary apps and data on the device. It helps reduce the cost and complexity of multi-device enterprise application development, maintenance, and deployment by eliminating the need for multiple code bases, native packaging, consumer app store deployment, and the use of sensitive apps in insecure consumer browsers.
Developers can create and debug cross-platform using the Sencha Space APIs and Remote Debugging capabilities. The platform offers centralized management of users, groups, applications, devices, and policies for access control and security and can help simplify audit and regulatory compliance with usage data analytics and reporting.
New features in this release include:
- Desktop Client Application - Use a single integrated platform to deploy applications to users on desktop, tablets, and smartphones.
- On-Premise Administration - Deploy the management capabilities of Space in a data center or private cloud instance.
- Custom Runtime for Android - Reduce the burden of the extreme Android platform fragmentation with a consistent, high performance, Chromium-based runtime across all Android 4.x devices.
- Remote Debugging Support — Simplify application development and testing with remote debugging for Android and iOS.
- New Additions to the Space SDK - Use Space APIs to do more than ever with the platform.
More information is available on the Sencha website.
Read more: http://www.sencha.com/blog/announcing-sencha-space...
Pretzel Land arrives for iOS and Android Tuesday, September 18, 2018
IoT security standards to come with Sprint Curiosity IoT Tuesday, September 18, 2018
DevSecOps showcase by Sumo Logic unravels all their new changes Monday, September 17, 2018
GTC Japan yields huge new NVIDIA announcements Monday, September 17, 2018
UI version control system has been developed by Applitools Monday, September 17, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you