CMake Tools for Visual Studio is an extension for Microsoft Visual Studio adding syntax highlighting and IntelliSense support for the CMake language. It supports Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, and Visual Studio 2013.
CMake Tools for Visual Studio
is distributed under the Microsoft Reciprocal License, which allows unlimited free use of the software and its source code, provided that any modification made to the source code remain freely available under this license.
New features and bug fixes in this release include: added support for CMake 3.0; Added support for word completion; added IntelliSense support for the CMAKEHOSTSYSTEM_INFORMATION command; fixed syntax highlighting for tokens beginning with escape sequences; fixed issue uninstalling CMake Tools for Visual Studio after Visual Studio has been uninstalled and more.
CMake Tools for Visual Studio offers developers the following features:
- Syntax highlighting for CMake code
- Member selection list boxes for CMake commands and variables
- Tool tips giving the parameters to CMake commands
- Brace matching for CMake code
- Support for CMake code snippets
- Context-sensitive help, available by pressing F1 in the Visual Studio editor while the insertion point is over a standard CMake command or variable
- Access to the CMake GUI and documentation from the Tools menu in Visual Studio
Read more: https://cmaketools.codeplex.com/
Contributions are welcome from developers who are interested in participating in the project. If you would like to contribute to CMake Tools for Visual Studio, contact David Golub by email
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.