Xignite Releases Java and .NET SDKs on GitHub
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Wednesday, October 1, 2014|
Cloud-based financial market data provider Xignite has released new Software Development Kits (SDKs) for Java and .NET on GitHub. The release supports Xignite’s REST-based APIs for real-time, reference and historical financial market data.
The Xignite .NET and Java SDKs include all classes, enumerations and inline documentation for all Xignite APIs. Some of the features and benefits include:
- No setup needed
- Simplifies authentication
- In-line access to API documentation via IntelliSense
- Xignite API integration in three lines of code or less
- Support for asynchronous calls via async
- Configurable API token and time-out values provided by app.config
Xignite's security master services offer a central hub of symbology data to help manage other market data around a common set of consistent identifiers, as well as a wide range of other information describing corporations and securities. Xignite's equities services offer real-time stock quote data for display applications, 15-minute delayed quotes for websites and non-trading applications, and historical data for analysis and back testing.
Xignite's company services offer a wide range of company information, from news coverage and press releases to earnings information and analyst recommendations to company financials and fundamentals. The mutual fund and ETF services offer fundamental information, such as fund objectives, investment summaries, holdings, fees, and key ratios, as well as offering pricing and valuation data, including Net Asset Values (NAVs).
Also available are fixed income and credit services which offer bond prices and yields, benchmark interest rates, interbank rates, and interest rate swap information. Xignite's futures and options services offer delayed commodity futures prices from some of the world's largest commodity exchanges, as well as both real-time and delayed options prices for equities listed on exchanges worldwide.
Xignite's forex and metals services offer real-time spot prices for metals such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium, and give real-time currency exchange rates for over 140 currencies worldwide. The index and market services offer live index values and historical closing values for over 400 indices worldwide, as well as economic calendars, exchange calendars, and economic statistical data.
Read more: http://www.xignite.com/developers
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more