XebiaLabs XL Deploy App Release Automation Software Now on AWS CodePipeline
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Tuesday, September 15, 2015|
XebiaLabs today announced that its XL Deploy enterprise application release automation software is now available as a supported deployment option from AWS CodePipeline, a continuous delivery service from Amazon Web Services (AWS).
AWS CopePipeline allows users to build, test, and deploy their code every time there is a code change. With this new integration, AWS CodePipeline users can leverage XL Deploy to deploy existing enterprise applications to on-premises and hybrid IT infrastructures hosted on premise or on AWS.
XL Deploy integrates with AWS CodePipeline to deploy complex, existing enterprise applications as a part of the AWS CodePipeline-managed release process. The ability to leverage XL Deploy’s integration allows AWS CodePipeline users to consistently deploy across the board to on-demand environments provided by Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), as well as other on-premises environments. XL Deploy gives AWS CodePipeline users a standardized audit and security model for deployments and allows them to deploy applications to abroad array of platforms.
Read more: https://aws.amazon.com/codepipeline/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more