Xangati Introduces Application Aware Infrastructure Intelligence
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Thursday, August 21, 2014|
Xangati has announced the latest release of Xangati Product Suite XSR12 designed to enhance the user experience for Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop or web-based apps. XSR12 also integrates fully with infrastructures designed on the FlexPod converged infrastructure, providing native support of Cisco Unified Computing System’s (UCS) Virtual Interface Card and NetApp storage devices.
XSR12 provides app-aware infrastructure intelligence on a live and continuous basis. With XSR12, Xangati introduces two new dashboards, the Virtual App Dashboard and the Web App Dashboard, to support Citrix XenApp and web-based applications. Fully integrated with HDX technologies that provide a native touch-enabled look-and-feel for 3D applications, XSR12 gives performance insights to Citrix XenApp deployments.
The XSR12 Web App Dashboard tracks performance metrics for every URL across the infrastructure by integrating with Citrix Netscaler’s Appflow providing insight in real-time, while the customer is still engaged. Xangati’s enables the ability to track millions of web interactions second-by-second, allowing rapid response to performance issues and predicative analytics to remediate any potential risk of downtime. Xangati XSR12 learns instantly from these interactions and correlates various cross-silo metrics into new performance, availability and relative-capacity indices.
XSR12 delivers application-aware infrastructure performance management for complex private cloud environments, including environments based on the FlexPod converged architecture, which today accounts for a $3 billion investment by 4,100 companies in over 100 countries.
FlexPod consists of NetApp FAS storage and the Cisco UCS with either VMware or Microsoft virtualization technology to provide an integrated approach to the cloud. XSR12 protects this stack by adding performance intelligence to the existing traditional corporate infrastructure, while supporting the FlexPod. With its new support of Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines, XSR12 now offers integration with both Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere virtual machines in a common dashboard.
New functionality in the XSR12 release includes:
- Virtual App Dashboard with full Citrix XenApp and NetScaler AppFlow support with full integration with HDX technologies
- Web App Dashboard to track web services for e-commerce, gaming and other mission-critical applications
- FlexPod Support with integration with Cisco UCS servers and NetApp storage devices
- Multi-Hypervisor Support offering seamless integration with both Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere virtual machines
-Enhanced VDI, VI and other dashboards with new performance, availability and relative-capacity indices
XSR12 will be released at the end of September 2014.
Read more: http://xangati.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more