Windows Phone Developers Get More Functionally
|Richard Harris in Windows Mobile Tuesday, May 7, 2013|
Microsoft is continuing to develop their relationship with app developers by adding some new functionality in their app store submission process. Some of the new features include, six new developer payout markets, A new mobile operator billing connection, and simplified app submission process (cancelling submissions, rotating screenshots and automatic screenshot resizing).
In addition, they also report Windows Phone 8 now has more than a 100% increase in app downloads and nearly 140% increase in paid app revenue -and they continue to see very strong growth.
Read more: http://blogs.windows.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/arc...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more