What an advanced threat approach for cloud security must address
|Christian Hargrave in Security Wednesday, December 14, 2016|
"The threats to enterprise security are real and increasing in their complexity and frequency. Today's enterprise – and the digitally-enabled enterprise of tomorrow – requires a different approach that is up to the task of responding to the increasing cloud demands of customers while providing the highest levels of digital security," says Jason Malacko, Manager, Security Practice Relationships and Offerings, Logicalis US.
An advanced threat approach for cloud security must address the full lifecycle of the advanced malware problem facing enterprises. Here are five things an advanced approach must deliver:
- Integrated Architecture: Security modules must work together, not reside in independent silos.
- Superior Visibility: It must provide comprehensive insight with automated methods of determining risk and impact.
- Ability to Stop Threats: An advanced approach should be able to block existing known and new threats.
- Comprehensive Control: It must control what data is available, to whom it is available, and from where data access is provided.
- Predictive Activity: An advanced threat approach must measure baseline activity and be aware when suspicious activity is occurring.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.