Webinar: Learn How To Successfully Build Enterprise Apps With The Experts
|Richard Harris in Industry Spotlight Wednesday, April 9, 2014|
The number of large enterprises launching their own mobile app stores is on pace to grow at double-digit rates through 2018. But with the high-cost of developing in-house it is important to know when to start launching apps and how to make them deliver ROI to the enterprise’s business processes.
Enterprises are now hitting their 2nd wave of mobile innovation. The initial ‘fire-fight’ is over and now it is time to embrace mobile in a holistic manner throughout the company.
Applications have become a major priority for enterprises and with every department trying to deliver their own solution, the mobile strategy can quickly become confused.
So what do serious companies (that will experience serious repercussions if they don’t succeed in mobile) think? Find out with a free webinar from Open Mobile Media which is hosting a forum featuring mobile enterprise experts from Fortune 500’s sharing their experiences and advice on building apps for the enterprise.
The quick hitting, fast paced webinar (one hour total) will take place on April 30th at 12-1pm EST (9-10am PST). Sign up here for free.
The experts include:
- Gabriel Weiss, Head of Interactive Marketing Technology Group, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
- Trina Sauber, Director Mobile Center of Excellence, Pepsi Co
- Jerry Ibrahim, VP of Mobile and Emerging Technologies, Juniper Networks
- Kevin Burden, Director of Mobility, Strategy Analytics
The discussion will include:
- Are app stores necessary? Weigh up the added pressure that developing apps put on the IT departments vs the benefits of higher workforce productivity, lower mobile associated costs, and increased creativity for your marketing team.
- Understand how to create useful apps by developing a series of integrated APIs to enable fast development of apps that utilize core company data to bring real gains to the internal and external product offering.
- Once you have launched a new set of internal apps, how do you measure success of enterprise apps using app analytics and performance metrics? What is the ROI?
Isn’t an hour of your time worth learning about how some of the largest companies are approaching the integration of mobile into their enterprises?
In addition to hosting the webinar, Open Mobile Media sponsors innovative events in the converging mobile, internet, media, advertising, electronics and commerce markets.
Read more: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-enterprise/w...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more