Virtru Releases New SDK for Email Encryption and Data Security
Sunday, January 31, 2016
Virtru has introduced a new Software Development Kit (SDK) that can used with the Virtru Encryption-as-a-Service (EaaS) architecture to provide end-to-end encryption on platforms like Google Apps and Microsoft Outlook.
Targeting independent software vendors (ISVs) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) providers, the new Virtru solution is in response to the volume and sophistication of data breaches, expanded regulatory pressures, and growing public concern for digital privacy facing companies today..
The Virtru SDK provides lightweight, client libraries that enable end-to-end encryption to be integrated with any application. The Virtru SDK leverages the Virtru EaaS platform, which provides management, access control, and identity management.
The platform offers end-to-end encryption; is content, cloud and application agnostic; has federated identity and encryption key management; and standards based. There is also support for hardware-backed encryption keys, giving companies the ability to choose the physical location of their keys.
Read more: https://www.virtru.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more