Updates for Planview Enterprise 12 Provides New Strategic Planning Functionality
|Richard Harris in Application Testing Monday, June 13, 2016|
Planview has released Planview Enterprise 12, the latest version of its resource and portfolio management solution which now offers native strategic planning capabilities for organizations. Planview Enterprise 12 offers updated integrated strategic planning capabilities including expanded program management, strategic roadmapping, and outcome-driven portfolios.
What’s New in Planview Enterprise 12:
- New strategic roadmapping that enables organizations to realize their strategy through programs, projects, products and outcomes.
- Enhanced program management that integrates schedules and financial information across programs and projects.
- New outcome-driven portfolios that encompass the products, applications, services, technologies, and more, required to realize a strategy.
- Streamlined reporting with a new timesheet.
- Dynamic financials with a new financial planning detail page.
- Extended ribbon-driven reporting to support programs and outcomes.
- Embedded Microsoft Power BI analytics and content pack enhancements.
Read more: http://www.planview.com/products/planview-enterpri...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more