UC Web Leads HTML5 Charge in China
|Richard Harris in HTML5 Friday, October 25, 2013|
As reported in the Pando Times by Hamish McKenzie, users will be able to open the Amazon “light app” and shop on the site just as they would if they were using a native app, or visiting the website itself.
It’s just another example of how, with so many companies seeking revenues outside of the major app markets, HTML5’s revenue potential may end up the primary reason it becomes the platform of choice.
See the full article in the link below.
Read more: http://pandodaily.com/2013/10/22/chinas-betting-bi...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more