Two Upcoming London Conferences Delve into DevOps
|Stuart Parkerson in Events Wednesday, June 8, 2016|
The DevOps community will have a couple of opportunities to delve into the nuts and bolts of DevOps and share expertise at two upcoming events to be held in London this year.
Market research provider Research and Markets will be hosting its DevOps Summit on July 14, 2016 in London. The one day event is designed to provide insight on why DevOps is relevant today from an economic, business and technology standpoint. The event offers first-hand commentary from industry experts on how development and operations teams can use DevOps to develop and upgrade applications and how to improve IT service delivery agility.
Topics to be covered:
- The value of DevOps in an enterprise
- Connecting the dots with people and processes
- DevOps as a business process
- Agility and speed of automation
- Changing culture for continuous delivery
- Orchestration in DevOps
- Open source innovations
- Configuration visibility
- Tools in DevOps
- Measuring technology adoption
- The Cloud and DevOps
- Practicing DevOps in a controlled way
Informa Telecoms & Media will host DevOps World on November 2, 2016 in London offering an interactive multi-streamed, one day event for C-Level decision makers and IT operation & development teams seeking to learn tactics for rapid application development.
The event offers end user case studies, demonstrations & hands-on sessions that will examine the effects of DevOps, containerization, cloud and open source on app development.
Both events are currently offering early bird discounted rates.
Read more: https://appdevelopermagazine.com/DevOps
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more