Twitter Repackages its Mobile App SDK Offerings into New Fabric Platform
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Friday, October 24, 2014|
At its developer conference this week, Twitter announced that it is packaging its SDKs in three different modular “Kits” calling the complete offering “Fabric.”
This new packaging offers what Twitter calls “a modular, cross-platform mobile development suite that helps you solve any one – or all – of these challenges and build the best apps with the least effort.”
The seven Twitter SDKs are now being marketed in these three Kits: Crashlytics Kit, Twitter Kit, and MoPub Kit. Basically the Crashlytics kit offers mobile crash reporting, the MoPub kit is Twitter’s app monetization platform, and the Twitter kit offers ways to integrate Twitter into an app.
Full information is available on Twitter’s new revamped developer website.
Read more: https://dev.twitter.com/products/fabric
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more