Twitter Flight Developer Conference October 21 in San Francisco
|Richard Harris in Events Monday, October 12, 2015|
Twitter Flight, Twitter’s mobile developer conference, will be held on Wednesday, October 21 at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco. The event will include breakfast, lunch and an evening happy hour allowing attendees have plenty of fuel to maneuver the day long activities.
The event will start with a keynote from Twitter founder Jack Dorsey and other leaders at Twitter who will discuss the latest products and solutions from the Fabric, Gnip, and Twitter product teams. They will outline what's new in Twitter's platform, discuss how companies are using the Twitter platform to build businesses, and will provide a live end-to-end coding demonstration of Twitter's platform.
Following the keynote, Twitter will offer a number of technical sessions, each of which will detail the company’s products developers and Twitter’s approach to building them. Specific sessions will include:
- A Week in the Life of a Fabric Developer
- Growing and Monetizing Your App Using Twitter
- Building the Fabric SDKs
- A Deep Dive into the Answers Backend
- Rapid Development and Reliable Testing with Docker
- Building Mobile Applications for Unreliable Networks
- iOS Crash Reporting
- Twitter Adaptive UI
- Gnip: Twitter’s Enterprise API Suite
- Identifying Trends in Twitter Data
- Understanding Your Audience Using Probabilistic Data Aggregation
- Building PowerTrack: Philosophy and Design
- What's in a Location?
- Finatra: The Fast, Testable, Scala Framework Powering Twitter APIs
- Of the Order of Billions: Building Observability at Twitter
- Keeping the Twitter Platform Safe
- Hiring Great Engineers - the Fabric Way!
- Building the Digits SDK
- How the MoPub Marketplace Works
- How Fabric Builds Fabric
- Twitter's Production Scale: Mesos and Aurora Operations
- Mapping Millions of Tweets
- Mobile Auth Services
- Android Developer Options: What can those toggles do for me?
- A Technical Deep Dive into NDK Crash Handling
- High Performance Web Widgets
Read more: https://twitterflight.com/