Trailhead Profiles and Social Logins announced by Salesforce
|Richard Harris in Developer Jobs Tuesday, November 15, 2016|
Salesforce has announced new updates to its online learning platform Trailhead, that could reinvent the resume as we know it.
Trailhead helps developers catch the eye of recruiters and hiring managers by showcasing the specialized skills they’ve acquired in their efforts to land the high-quality jobs they’ve been preparing for.
- Trailhead Profiles: In addition to a list of completed badges, profiles will include all of the points earned from Trailhead challenges; the number of trails completed; and personal information such as job history and product expertise -- showcasing a well-rounded view of that journey.
- Trailhead Social Login: Trailhead’s brand new social login capabilities, allow people to sign into Trailhead via Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+, ensuring that if they leave a job or an employer, their points and badges will always be with them.
Read more: https://medium.com/@salesforce/new-trailhead-profi...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more