The End of the Flashlight App and More
|Richard Harris in iOS Wednesday, June 12, 2013|
- iOS in the Car makes it easier to drive and use your phone safely. Driving assistant apps could be a thing of the past.
- AirDrop lets you share files wirelessly with other iPhones and iPads. You won't need an app like Bump to swap files now.
- FaceTime Audio completely destroys apps like Skype and Viber. Now you can make calls over Wi-Fi directly from your built-in Phone app.
- Apple's revamped weather app offers a lot more information now. It looks a lot like the excellent weather app from Yahoo, and even uses the same data - I'm not sure Weatherbug has anything to worry about here just yet though because of the radar features.
- The new iTunes Radio service encourages you to ditch Pandora. Although we still prefer Spotify
- The new Safari web browser's 3D tabs looks great. It's faster than Google's Chrome browser too.
- The new camera app has built-in photo filters, which might make you rethink opening Instagram.
- There's no need to use a third-party lost iPhone finder. If you lose your phone, Apple will let you deactivate it remotely. The phone can't be reactivated again unless the thief has your Apple ID and password.
- The new photos app can automatically build photo albums for you. These smart albums connect photos based on location and time. The new photos app challenges our favorites, Flayvr and Wide Angle.
This guide titled, "100 Questions and Answers to help you land your Dream iOS Job" can help you through some further questions related to landing a job related to iOS. With 100 Questions and Answers categorized by seniority and with reviews from some of the top iOS engineers worldwide, this book will level up how you make interviews for your favorite platform.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Inside the buds, there is a newly-designed H1 chip which Apple has built specifically for the headphones. It improves connectivity pairing times, the efficiency of the battery life, and allows for hands-free "Hey Siri" functionality. New for the AirPods 2019 is the wireless charging case for the earbuds, which means you can use Qi-compatible charging mats to power the case without having to stick a cable in.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.