TestRail 5.0 Offers JIRA integration with full JIRA Server and JIRA Cloud AddOns
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Wednesday, October 7, 2015|
Gurock Software has released the latest edition of its TestRail web-based test case management tool that manages and tracks software testing efforts. TestRail 5.0 introduces new JIRA integration with full JIRA Server and JIRA Cloud add-ons to directly view and track linked TestRail test results, test cases and reports inside JIRA.
TestRail 5.0 also introduces new live defect reports to directly see the status of all linked issues and test results in one place, new options to lookup the status of linked requirements from external tools as well as detailed section statistics for test runs and milestones.
Gurock has also added new options to integrate TestRail’s statistics with Confluence and other tools, improved Markdown formatting options, new test result history and context tabs and much more.
Highlights of the release include:
- New JIRA integration
- New JIRA Server (P2) and JIRA Cloud (Atlassian Connect) add-ons
- Directly track linked TestRail test results, cases and reports inside JIRA
- New real-time defect reports in TestRail for JIRA & dozens of other tools
- Improved requirement management integration with live lookup
- New section statistics and test result context tabs for faster testing
- Confluence and wiki dashboard integration, improved formatting & much more
Read more: http://www.gurock.com/testrail/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more