Telerik's New Platform Could Kill The App As We Know it
|Richard Harris in Mobile Tech Wednesday, February 26, 2014|
Technology, devices and industry standards are constantly changing on a daily basis. Today’s developers are forced to choose between creating native, hybrid or web apps and sticking to that initial choice for every app they build. Rather than choosing “how” to build an app, developers should first focus on “what” an app needs to do.Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
Telerik has long been a champion of Adaptive Development. When the company introduced their new platform recently it wanted to put app developers and app requirements ahead of the development approach. The infographic simply illustrates how this approach addresses a need in the development space. To actually see hugely influential companies and technologies that are either completely (or on their way) out drives the point home, and highlights why developers need to adopt the adaptive development approach in order to future-proof their careers. - Steve Forte, chief strategic officer at Telerik.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more