Suprema Debuts Fingerprint Scanner SDK for Android
Friday, July 25, 2014
Suprema has announced the availability of a new fingerprint scanner SDK for Android which is designed for use with Suprema’s latest fingerprint scanner, the BioMini Slim.
It provides the same performance as the company’s SDK for desktop computers. For example the SDK for Android enables mobile devices to capture fingerprints under harsh environmental conditions as well as direct sunlight of up to 100,000 LUX.
With a high speed of 15fps (Frames Per Second), the new SDK supports a ‘Live Preview’ in the verification process, designed to make the BioMini Slim apply to an even wider range of applications. Suprema is the first to provide a ‘Live Preview’ function on mobile devices in the ID solutions market.
The BioMini Slim meets industry standards by receiving both FBI-PIV and mobile ID FAP 20 certifications. It has a rugged IP65 rated dust and waterproof form factor while maintaining an ergonomic design, and is equipped with Suprema’s latest 500dpi slim optical sensor and large platen for fingerprinting, as well as Suprema’s advanced LFD (Live Finger Detection) technology.
Read more: http://www.supremainc.com/eng/product/pc_22-01.php...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more