|Richard Harris in Programming Sunday, April 13, 2014|
'That Feeling' You Get When Reading Someone Else's Code
We have all been here. You open a previously built project to find the horror of something gone terribly wrong. Coding standards aren't followed, you can't find the assets folder, and other just hackery abounds! If pictures say a thousand words this one is worth a million to developers! Happy Sunday everyone!
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more