Sumo Logic Announces General Availability for ULM
|Richard Harris in Analytics Wednesday, August 17, 2016|
Sumo Logic announced the general availability of Unified Logs and Metrics (ULM) - the industry’s first machine data analytics platform to natively ingest, index and analyze structured metrics data and unstructured log data together in real-time.
The early access program for ULM has seen broad customer demand from organizations pioneering the use of modern applications, who require correlation of log and metric data into a single pane for faster root cause analysis and troubleshooting, as well as better cross-team collaboration.
Traditional siloed tools for monitoring are ineffective for today’s modern applications, which are fundamentally based on complex architectures. Full-stack visibility is required for any meaningful troubleshooting. Sumo Logic’s ULM platform has the ability to handle the unique structure types of log and time-series metrics data natively to make log and metric analytics viewable in real-time via graphical, interactive dashboards.
Read more: https://www.sumologic.com/resource/datasheet/sumo-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more