Study Shows 33 percent of App Performance Monitoring Issues Reported by End Users
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Friday, December 25, 2015|
ManageEngine has released the results of its Application Performance Monitoring Survey 2015. The company conducted the survey by polling ManageEngine users as well as IT administrators using competitor solutions in North America and Europe.
According to the survey, nearly 33% three businesses have end users, not APM software, providing the initial alerts that inform IT teams about application performance problems. Another 28% find most of their performance issues by running ad hoc scripts.
Other insights from the survey respondents include:
- 81% of companies take up to four hours to resolve app outages. Sixty percent of respondents reported they take up to four hours to repair application performance issues such as slow page loading.
- 50% said they have the bulk of their business apps on the private cloud.
- 20% said they have over half of their applications deployed on the public cloud. Another 20% of respondents said they have close to half of their deployments on a hybrid cloud.
- 70% of businesses indicated that most of their end users access enterprise applications through a Web interface.
Read more: https://www.manageengine.com/products/applications...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more