|Richard Harris in Monetize Tuesday, July 5, 2016|
SourceKnowledge says that the new ad units will increase access to premium ad inventory and provide more impactful ad placements for advertisers. It also gives publishers the ability to increase monetization of non-video inventory by gaining a higher video ad CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions).
Publishers can insert the ad unit code snippet into any article as they would embed a YouTube link. Once the code has been integrated, SourceKnowledge can serve pre-roll style video ads within the content and without disrupting the publication’s user experience.
Read more: http://www.sourceknowledge.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more