SOTI MobiControl 13.2 Ships to help enterprises manage devices
Monday, October 17, 2016
SOTI Inc. announced the availability of SOTI MobiControl 13.2. MobiControl provides mobility management across all endpoints, seamlessly managing mobile devices, connected peripherals, applications, content, and security from within a single management console.
Version 13.2 of SOTI’s flagship product, is now improved with a variety of powerful new features, including: SOTI surf, a new secure mobile browser for iOS and Android devices, additional functionality to its SOTI hub mobile content management application, and significant enhancements to further support Android for Work.
The next generation of SOTI MobiControl 13.2 includes a host of innovative new features:
- SOTI surf: This new secure mobile browser has been optimized for iOS and Android devices. SOTI surf delivers a fast and intuitive user experience ensuring mobile users have immediate comfort and familiarity to facilitate user adoption. At the same time, SOTI surf enables IT administrators to control the browsing experience and maximize mobile security. It is an ideal solution for enterprises that provide access to sensitive intranet content to mobile users via mobile web browsers.
- SOTI hub: This secure multi-platform mobile content management application is designed for businesses that want to deploy corporate content to their mobile workforces quickly and easily. SOTI hub includes powerful search and filters, and an integrated viewer for common document types. With SOTI hub, authorized users can securely print documents directly from their mobile devices. SOTI hub implements security improvements, data loss prevention (DLP) features, and a variety of interface and user experience enhancements including SharePoint integration, Search on Server improvements and a new Download Manager.
- Android for Work Enhancements: SOTI’s new Android for Work agent supports Google Android 7.0 (Nougat) offering consistent, deep Android management across all devices and deployments. Using new remote control capabilities, IT administrators can diagnose and fix user device problems and Android for Work applications in the field. With enrollment, provisioning and package deployment features, devices are configured easily and can be operational within minutes. Android for Work is an ideal solution for any organization that is looking to provide a clear separation of business and work applications and content. It is especially well-suited for organizations that provide Android devices to their mobile workforce.
- Other benefits: Cloud and on-premise deployment options, and the seamless management of operating systems including Android, iOS and Windows. MobiControl offers an easy-to-use interface, rapid and scalable deployment, a staging environment for quickly configuring device settings, easy mobile user enrollment, easy-to-administer device management, remote views for real-time support, location-based services, single sign on, built-in antivirus/malware, web filtering, integrated remote helpdesk, and more.
SOTI MobiControl 13.2 is available for download now.
Read more: http://www.soti.net/products/mobicontrol/overview/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more