SOTI Brings Enterprise Mobility Management to AppConfig Community
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Thursday, July 14, 2016|
SOTI has announced they are joining the AppConfig Community which offers common standards provided by operating system vendors for enterprise app development and deployment. SOTI offers an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution for a broad range of mobile devices and connected business workflows, including smartphones, tablets, PCs, laptops, digital signage, wearables, mobile POS, printers, scanners, refrigerators and more.
SOTI joins other industry EMM solution vendors and AppConfig partners including IBM, JAMF, MobileIron, and VMware AirWatch to offer a collaboration that will generate tools, best practices and educational forums that will enable developers and organizations to simplify app development and deployment.
AppConfig community benefits for SOTI customers include:
- Opens a broad range of applications pre-certified to work in enterprise environments.
- Delivers quick-start application configurations based on the ISVs’ schema definition file for any particular application.
- Frees developers and IT administrators alike to focus on building and delivering superior user experiences with OS-native configuration and security standards.
- Enables enterprises to seamlessly adopt multi-vendor application portfolios and ISV solutions that their business and users demand.
Read more: http://www.appconfig.org/company/soti/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more