Software-defined perimeter market is set to grow
|Brittany Hainzinger in Programming Friday, August 5, 2022|
Fact.MR has announced that the software-defined perimeter market will be valued at $28B USD by 2032. We cover the key takeaways for the software-defined perimeter market share, opportunities, which geographical region is dominating the market share, and what is boosting future market trends.
The software-defined perimeter market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 14.3% from USD 7.4 billion in 2022 to USD 28.2 billion through 2032.
The increased need for policy-based security architecture to decrease network complexity and the growing demand for cloud-based applications are other factors expected to influence the software-defined perimeter market trends positively.
Cloud services are the main drivers of digital transformation, with the widespread adoption of software-defined perimeter across many businesses. It has presented several security problems to the organization, a major factor driving the global software-defined perimeter market development throughout the forecast period.
Software-defined-perimeter market to be valued at $28B USD by 2032
A network perimeter is dynamically constructed to secure data in the cloud, the demilitarized zone, and data centers. This is regarded as a fantastic software-defined perimeter strategy.
The software-defined perimeter adoption trends are accelerated by the rise of the IoT and shifting Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) tendencies to boost software-defined perimeter market future trends.
Software-defined perimeter market share
The use of cloud-based services has resulted in a reduction in network risks. Typical perimeter defensive solutions cannot defend traditional data centers and servers, increasing the possibility of network assaults on application infrastructure, thereby increasing the software-defined perimeter market opportunities.
The software-defined perimeter market growth and software-defined perimeter market opportunities are hampered by a lack of security awareness and industry standards.
The software-defined perimeter market share is dominated by the United States, which is regarded to be the most advanced area in terms of security, software-defined perimeter adoption trends, and infrastructure. Governments are working to provide a secure IT environment and safeguard critical information.
United States’ compliance management is strictly controlled. Businesses want flexible and agile security solutions as data centers become increasingly software-driven.
- The software-defined perimeter market in the United States is expected to reach $10B USD by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 14.1% through 2032.
- By 2032, the software-defined perimeter market in the United Kingdom is predicted to be valued at $1.2B USD, with a CAGR of 13.3% in 2032.
- With a CAGR of 14.1% through 2032, China's software-defined perimeter market is predicted to reach $2B USD.
- By 2032, the Japanese market for software-defined perimeter is estimated to be worth $1.6B USD, growing at a 12.8% annual pace.
- With a CAGR of 11.8% through 2032, South Korea is predicted to attain a market size of $1B USD in the software-defined perimeter.
- The software-defined perimeter market's solutions segment from the component category is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 15.1% through 2032.
- By 2032, the cloud in the software-defined perimeter market's deployment mode sector will grow at a CAGR of 13.6% 2032.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more