SOASTA Announces Native App Support for Mobile User Monitoring
Monday, June 30, 2014
SOASTA, a cloud and mobile testing company, has announced it now offers native app support with its mPulse user monitoring solution, which now offers multi-dimensional views of user behavior whether on mobile web, web or native mobile applications.
mPulse records precise mobile user gestures and actions to monitor native iOS and Android apps. Native app monitoring is delivered instantly, without delays waiting for app store approval or re-certification. Insights are provided for an apps most popular pages, gestures, third party services, etc.
The platform offers:
- TouchMetrics that allow correlated and targeted reporting and alerting on user’s mobile app usage customized to what matters to individual businesses.
- TouchTimers enable setting measurements and thresholds on precise user gestures and actions in native and mobile web apps using real devices.
- The ability to visually track mobile user access by mobile operating system, location and user experience.
Read more: http://www.soasta.com/soastas-trends-blog/soasta-m...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more