SiteSpect Releases Mobile SDK for A|B Testing of iOS Apps
|Stuart Parkerson in iOS Wednesday, July 16, 2014|
SiteSpect has released a new SDK to perform A/B testing and behavioral targeting for native iOS apps. The new SiteSpect Mobile: iOS SDK is designed to integrate into any iOS app and supports editing, creating, and publishing user experience changes without requiring App Store updates.
Once the SDK has been integrated into a mobile app a developer can:
- Optimize the user experience on iOS mobile and tablet applications
- Make changes and run tests without App Store updates
- Create tests with a visual editor that requires no code changes
- Preview changes on the actual device before going live
- Swap out native images even after a user has used the app
- Target individual app users based on their behavior, usage frequency, device type, and more
- Automatically promote winning variations
- Integrate test data with third-party analytics solutions
Once integrated, a developer can create new tests and metrics or edit previously created objects in a visual editor directly on the mobile device itself. The visual editor also runs on the Xcode simulator and every change or metric can be previewed and validated on the actual device.
For more complex tests or metrics, the SDK also supports testing custom code changes and tracking more advanced user behavior. Users can run multiple tests at the same time using SiteSpect's targeting capabilities. Tests will continue to work even when the application is offline. The SDK allows integration with third-party analytics solutions.
Read more: http://www.sitespect.com/news/optimization-solutio...