SiteSpect has released a new SDK
to perform A/B testing and behavioral targeting for native iOS apps. The new SiteSpect Mobile: iOS SDK is designed to integrate into any iOS app and supports editing, creating, and publishing user experience changes without requiring App Store updates.
Once the SDK has been integrated into a mobile app a developer can:
- Optimize the user experience on iOS mobile and tablet applications
- Make changes and run tests without App Store updates
- Create tests with a visual editor that requires no code changes
- Preview changes on the actual device before going live
- Swap out native images even after a user has used the app
- Target individual app users based on their behavior, usage frequency, device type, and more
- Automatically promote winning variations
- Integrate test data with third-party analytics solutions
Once integrated, a developer can create new tests and metrics or edit previously created objects in a visual editor directly on the mobile device itself. The visual editor also runs on the Xcode simulator and every change or metric can be previewed and validated on the actual device.
For more complex tests or metrics, the SDK also supports testing custom code changes and tracking more advanced user behavior. Users can run multiple tests at the same time using SiteSpect's targeting capabilities. Tests will continue to work even when the application is offline. The SDK allows integration with third-party analytics solutions.
Read more: http://www.sitespect.com/news/optimization-solutio...
This guide titled, "100 Questions and Answers to help you land your Dream iOS Job" can help you through some further questions related to landing a job related to iOS. With 100 Questions and Answers categorized by seniority and with reviews from some of the top iOS engineers worldwide, this book will level up how you make interviews for your favorite platform.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.