SIIA CODiE Awards 2020 nominations are now open
Thursday, November 7, 2019
SIIA CODiE Awards 2020 nominations are now open with 41 categories available for entry.
SIIA announced the nomination period for the 35th annual SIIA CODiE Awards. Applications, products and services and other related technologies for use by publishers, information service providers and consumers across the business technology industry are invited to apply between November 4 and January 17.
New categories in 2020
Each year SIIA stakeholders, including past judges and Software & Services Division board members, review the Business Technology categories to ensure the awards reflect the current ecosystem. This year’s program features 41 business-focused categories, several of which are new or updated to reflect the latest industry trends. All entries also qualify for the top overall business solution which is awarded to one product or solution at the Business Technology CODiE Awards on May 18, 2020 in San Francisco.
In 2020, the following new categories have been added to the SIIA CODiE Awards 2020:
Best Artificial Intelligence-Driven Technology Solution
Recognizes the best native artificial intelligence, machine or deep learning solution, platform or product that learns, performs and excels at specific automated tasks.
Best Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Content Solution
Recognizes the product, tool, or solution that leverages artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning algorithms to enhance their product features, and provide users with a more intelligent, automated, scalable solution.
Best Marketing Solution
Recognizes the best solution that enables companies to plan, target, market, and measure the effectiveness of campaigns promoting products and services to consumers and/or businesses online, off-line and via mobile devices. Solutions can include (but are not limited to) marketing programs supporting SEM, social media, online/print advertising, in-product advertising, content marketing, marketing management, campaign management and deployment, as well as mobile marketing.
The CODiE Awards are an opportunity for companies to celebrate excellence and achievement by honoring outstanding teams, individuals and firms for their accomplishments, leadership and commitment to the technology industry.
The complete list of categories include:
· Best Artificial Intelligence Driven Technology Solution - NEW
· Best Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Content Solution - NEW
· Best Big Data Reporting & Analytics Solution
· Best Big Data Tools & Platforms
· Best Business Information or Data Delivery Solution
· Best Business Intelligence Solution
· Best Cloud Management Solution
· Best Collaboration Solution
· Best Compliance Solution
· Best Content Management Platform
· Best Content Search & Discovery Solution
· Best Corporate / Enterprise Learning Solution
· Best CRM Solution
· Best Customer Data Platform (CDP)
· Best Customer Service Solution
· Best Customer Success Management Solution
· Best DevOps Tool
· Best Digital Process Automation Solution
· Best eCommerce Solution
· Best Emerging Technology
· Best Event Technology Solution
· Best Financial & Market Data Solution
· Best Financial Management Solution
· Best FinTech Solution
· Best Healthcare Technology Solution
· Best Human Capital or Talent Management Solution
· Best Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solution
· Best Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
· Best IoT Platform
· Best IT Management Solution
· Best Legal Solution
· Best Marketing Solution - NEW
· Best Network Security Solution
· Best Payments Solution
· Best Platform as a Service
· Best Project Management Solution
· Best Sales & Market Intelligence Solution
· Best Sales Enablement Platform
· Best Software Defined Infrastructure
· Best Subscription Billing Solution
· Best Vendor Management System (VMS) Platform
Industry experts including executives, product managers, analysts, and consultants are invited to apply to judge the CODiE Awards. Judges are responsible for reviewing assigned products that determine the CODiE Awards finalists, and SIIA members then vote on the finalist products. The scores from both rounds are tabulated to select the winners.
Read more: http://www.siia.net/codie/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more