Shaker Virtual Job Tryout Uses Analytics and Predictive Modeling for Hiring
|Richard Harris in Developer Jobs Friday, April 22, 2016|
Shaker’s Virtual Job Tryout technology uses predictive modeling to anticipate job performance and enables companies to see potential employees in action by engaging them in simulated on-the-job scenarios, offering a test drive of key tasks and more.
Shaker’s predictive modeling provides an analytic method that documents the relationship among the variables a company measures in a candidate and the variables the company collects about their contribution and on-the-job behaviors.
The technology provides candidates a realistic job preview to better evaluate fit, providing data that optimizes the recruiting process, saving time, reducing costs, and improving quality of hire. Virtual Job Tryout technology is used to formulate typical job scenarios, providing candidates opportunities to solve problems and perform actual work tasks they would be likely to encounter – all to predict on-the-job performance based on behaviors and metrics.
Virtual Job Tryout technology integrates with many applicant tracking systems, including Oracle/Taleo, IBM/KBR, iCIMS, Workday, ADP/VirtualEdge, PayChex/MyStaffingPro, PeopleFluent, and PeopleSoft/eRecruit.
Read more: http://www.shakercg.com/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more