Salesforce Offers Enterprise Developers New Salesforce Wear Developer Pack
|Richard Harris in Mobile Tech Wednesday, June 11, 2014|
The new Salesforce Wear Developer Pack is a collection of open-source starter apps that lets developers design and build wearable apps that connect to the Salesforce1 Platform. The Wear Developer Pack is now generally available and is included with all user licenses of Salesforce CRM and the Salesforce Platform.
Salesforce Wear is building in support for devices which can be worn on the face, wrist and body for a variety of use cases, including:
- Android Wear
- Google Glass
- Myo from Thalmic
- Nymi from Bionym
- Samsung Gear 2
Learn more about the Salesforce Wear Developer Pack here.
Read more: https://developer.salesforce.com/wear?language=en
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more