Saleforce Releases Active Audiences Advertising and Marketing Platform
|Richard Harris in Monetize Wednesday, March 25, 2015|
Saleforce has announced the availability of Active Audiences as part of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to provide an opportunity for companies to manage, segment, and synchronize CRM in real-time with advertising across Facebook, Twitter, and the mobile app ecosystem with Facebook Audience Network.
The new tool provides the ability to connect advertising to each customer uniquely at scale, across any device. It allows companies to create and automate the management of Facebook Custom Audiences and Twitter Tailored Audiences on a self-service basis.
The platform provides the opportunity to:
- Create personalized customer-focused experiences at scale.
- Map the customer journey and prioritize every step of your strategy.
- Spark conversations with customers based on real-time interactions.
- Test multiple variations of content, channel, timing, and frequency.
- Automatically monitor and respond to customers.
- Connect apps, products, and spaces to customer journeys.
- Leverage data from any source.
Read more: http://www.salesforce.com/marketing-cloud/overview...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more