Respoke Launches WebRTC Functionally for iOS and Android
|Richard Harris in iOS Wednesday, August 12, 2015|
Respoke’s WebRTC platform facilitates building out live audio, video and chat features into a mobile app or website. The company has recently launched mobile SDKs for iOS and Android, providing the ability to offer live communications features for native mobile applications.
Respoke's new open source mobile SDKs are being released under a permissive open source license and include support for instant messaging, WebRTC voice and video calling, as well as the ability to send free push notification messages and calls to applications, even when offline or in the background.
The platform removes the need for developers to build out push notifications, call signaling, media subsystem integration, codecs, encryption and packetization. The SDKs are integrated with CocoaPods and Maven, the package repositories for iOS and Android.
Read more: https://www.respoke.io/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more