Ravello Systems Move Hypervisor Cloud Application Provider from Beta to Full Availability
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Friday, August 16, 2013|
The Hypervisor service works through individual cloud provider’s differing virtualization, networking and storage offerings to integrate into a seamless one stop solution.
Hypervisors offers high-performance nested virtualization (HVX), software defined networking and storage, and an application framework. The process allows an enterprise to create replicas of their on-premise, multi-tier VMware or KVM based applications in any public cloud without making any changes. Developers test as many iterations of the application as they need in cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Rackspace or HP Cloud.
During its public beta started in February 2013, more than 2,000 enterprises have replicated over 30,000 applications in leading public clouds representing with over 1 million CPU hours deployed. Application sizes ranged from a few VMs all the way to over 100 VMs with multiple subnets and several virtual network appliances.
Read more: http://www.ravellosystems.com/news/ravello-systems...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more