RadiumOne Launches Photo Sharing Tool for Developers
|Richard Harris in Monetize Tuesday, July 23, 2013|
Photo Effects includes photo filters, borders, scenes, stickers and text effects that can be customized and integrated into mobile applications in minutes. Each feature can be customized to a particular app audience, and the server-driven effects library enables developers to publish their own effects without forcing app users to download updates.
Developers who choose to use Photo Effects to enhance their monetization opportunities will receive 100% of the associated revenue for the first three months and will participate in a revenue split after the trial period ends.
Read more: http://www.radiumone.com/photoeffects
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more