Quest launches Toad Edge toolset for MySQL
|Richard Harris in Open Source Tuesday, August 22, 2017|
Open source MySQL database toolset, Toad Edge, released by Quest.
The Database Market is Moving to Open Source
“As our research shows, the adoption of open source DBMS is widespread across the enterprise, and in some cases, outpacing the growth of traditional, non-open source environments,” said Carl Olofson, Research Vice President, IDC.
“One limitation that many of these open source technologies have is the lack of a coherent toolset for development, management, and in some cases migration of their databases,” Olofson continued. “Organizations will need these tools to effectively and holistically develop and maintain their data systems, and ensure a seamless migration process. A smart move would be to choose a commercially -available toolset that delivers the necessary end-to-end solutions to help support their investment in these new platforms.”
- Simplicity: Reduces the time and effort required to develop, manage and maintain open source database environments with an easy-to-adopt approach to development and administration.
- Schema Compare Capability: Empowers users to identify and manage differences and initiate changes in real time with fully-customizable, dynamic schema compare.
- Advanced JSON Editing: Makes it simple to explore, edit and work with complex JSON data.
- File System Synchronization: Keeps all of your scripts up-to-date with a single click and ensures all of your changes are flagged and captured, regardless of the version control system you use.
- DevOps Process Integration: Ensures the database development process can keep up with its vital role in overall business operations through support of DevOps tools like the Jenkins Continuous Integration server, thus reducing the time between database and application development and deployment.
- OS flexibility: Supports both Windows and Mac OS.
“Over the last year, we’ve seen an increase in open source databases for new application development as well as extensions to legacy applications - both deemed mission-critical,” said Greg Davoll, executive director of product management and marketing at Quest. “With this new addition to the Toad solutions, we are addressing this need. Toad Edge delivers many of the outstanding productivity-boosting features that we’re known for - making it easier than ever for developers and DBAs to ramp-up and transition to MySQL.”
Love Is Like Pi Never Ending T-Shirt Math Pi day Gift Shirt. Perfect Shirt to celebrate Pi Day 2019. Great gift whether you just love Math or you are a Math Student, Teacher or similar.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.